Some peoples cars...

Guest Badazgt

Guest Badazgt

New here to Columbus Racing and trying to get a feel for the place... wondering if I could get some pics and shit of some 400-500 rwhp cars of some of the members on here... or maybe a link or something

Thanks-

Colby

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New here to Columbus Racing and trying to get a feel for the place... wondering if I could get some pics and shit of some 400-500 rwhp cars of some of the members on here... or maybe a link or something

Thanks-

Colby

For those who have not viewd my recent video yet...

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/Badazgt/?action=view&current=ChristmasCamera.flv

Anyone else find this post creepy?

We don't know you and there is a search function and many threads that the title is "Let's see member's rides". Why do you want pics of only 500hp cars? You plan on some gone in 60 seconds shit? You get my drift now? My suggestion is wait until you are around for a while and known before you get too personal or hey here's a thought use the search function, I mean this place has been around since 01 don't you think there are some pics of peoples rides on here? Post like you have at least a pair of brain cells.

We don't know you and there is a search function and many threads that the title is "Let's see member's rides". Why do you want pics of only 500hp cars? You plan on some gone in 60 seconds shit? You get my drift now? My suggestion is wait until you are around for a while and known before you get too personal or hey here's a thought use the search function, I mean this place has been around since 01 don't you think there are some pics of peoples rides on here? Post like you have at least a pair of brain cells.

Now that made more sense...thanks sir!

Guest Badazgt

ive been a part of like 5 forums and not once is it required to be around for awhile before making post... u guys should make that part of ur policy..

im interested in the cars that are in my horsepower range and not so intersted in cars that are not in my hp range... so therefore i am not making a gone in 60 seconds moves...

I've been a part of 2 forums for 5 years but do not feel its necessary...

so next time can u just post "search please" instead of tryin to make this some kind of gay deal?

what are u five?

and i do realize ur the moderator and so therefore ill do u a favor and not return

Guest Badazgt

my cars posted above w/ its hp level in the video

i was doin the math today and its gonna cost some dough for me to drive mine up there...

i dont guess i get more then 12 mpg or so... can't do to much with 60 pounders

i was doin the math today and its gonna cost some dough for me to drive mine up there...

I did not say to post a video, did I.

:rolleyes:

KillJoy

Asking for pictures of powerful cars make you seem like a lazy cop that wants to get info without doing the hard work. At least come and hang out with us before you arrest us :)

Welcome btw ... YAAAAAAH! (I know its getting old but I cant help myself)

how far is your town from columbus? If you can trailor the car up here if its that far, im sure someone on the site is willing to let you keep a truck and trailor at there place till the fun night is over.

Guest Badazgt

^ good!

i haven't got any real high way miles on the motor since i re-did it last winter

just so u guys know im posting another video up on the pics & vids so check it out