Some peoples cars...

Guest Badazgt

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallipolis is close to 2 hours away.

Colby, don't take it too personally as it's easy to get off on a bad foot here. A simple "Hi, I drive (insert car and mods here) and am new here and I'm looking for some action this spring". Trust me as there are plenty of cars here that you can play with and some you can't.

Whatever, haters! Badazgt, is it true you have a blower? Once I raced a guy that had a blower on his Mustang - it was one of those Terminator ones - and it was a pretty good race though I ended up beating him by about one car. I don't run spray anymore after having some problems with it a while back.

so u raced an 03-04 Cobra??

Yup, I did and won!!! Cobras are pretty much the fastest things out there from what I have heard, so if you're not as fast as one of those then maybe me and you shouldn't race because I already beat one. Wait, how fast are you?

^^ alot faster then u haha

i want to put $2.50 on the stang to win and $2.50 on the vette to win. that way i get my money back.

Tilley it would be a hard race for you to but i don't think Badazgt will race you since its a faster car.

Guest Badazgt

sounds like im gettin setup haha

naaa man ill run for the fun of it... id bet ya too but i dont have any money

his car also weighs alot less then my car