Some peoples cars...

Guest Badazgt

Dont listen to anyone in here. Tilley actually made 395rwhp and goes around setting up races. Its always best out of 10's :confused: I mean seiously who races best out of 10????? He races faster cars hoping they miss a gear so he can claim he beat them.. even if its only once.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

395HP your a god damn liar I got your dyno sheet right here. What type of correction you using? I show 378WHP.

It was really humid that day and they didn't have all the fans they usually have there to keep the engine cool.

i want to put $2.50 on the stang to win and $2.50 on the vette to win. that way i get my money back.

Tilley it would be a hard race for you to but i don't think Badazgt will race you since its a faster car.

DOn't you think there a Juice to pay? So you would not get all your money back, that is how bookies work. Maybe you have never placed a bet before.....

Sucks that the guy is gone, Tilley and him would have been a good race.

lol that didn't take long. he wasn't even really a dick.

Yes he was.

If he had done some searching on the forum he would have found out right away that cars in the 400-500 range are dime a dozen on this site. Instead he starts off making cracks about wanting to make sure there's someone worth his time.

If you are still reading this, come to a meet this summer and bring you're wallet, the lessons wont be free junior.