How often do you get drunk/high?

ShankroidBeast

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It all depends on who is visiting me. Sometimes I will drink 4 beers right after work and then won't drink for over a week. Sometimes my best friend will come over after work and we will end up drinking a mini keg, 6 pack, and whatever random vodka bottle I have in my house. Once or twice a year I might go out to a bar and drink with someone. I don't like driving home from a bar. Also I can drink more at home for less money.

I don't drink because I am depressed or upset. I just drink randomly. And sometimes I randomly feel like drinking for a few days straight ;)

Guest 614Streets

I enjoy at least 1 budweiser in can or draft going out to eat, every day. I don't do any drugs. I especially love an ice cold budweiser first thing in the morning in the shower. I love budweiser and have drank it exclusively for 4 years.

Drinking in the morning (1 beer) stimulated my appitite , I can't go with out eating breakfast nowadays , and my health and immune system has definately improved from moderate (beer) drinking. I avoid liqours because I enjoy an anti sugar diet and healthy white teeth.

I haven't been drunk since probably 1998. No BS. I just don't drink very often. I'll have the occasional social beer, but I don't drink just to drink. I get buzzed once or twice a year, if I'm out at a bar with my wife or at an OSU game, but I haven't been drunk off my ass in nearly 10 years.

Never done drugs in my life, except perhaps a small contact buzz at a Grateful Dead concert back in 1993... :cool:

I avoid liqours because I enjoy an anti sugar diet and healthy white teeth.

Mixing with sugar drinks is for the ladies (exception of tonic water). If I am out of tonic water I will drink clear liquor with tap water. Or just on the rocks. :)

I used to put down probably a 9-12 beers a night for almost 3-4 years? My last job I had kicked my ass so much during the day I only wanted to just go home and drink. Stress probably.

New job? not so much. I just put down probably 12 last night and felt fine in the morning.

If anyone is old school, they'll know I brought a few beers to the Krogers meets. I NEVER left a bottle on the ground though, always put them back in the car.

Havnen't done drugs since 94? (graduated high school).

BTW, this thread is making me go out and get a 12 pack. Fuckers!

I start drinking as soon as i wake up and don't stop untill I pass out.......

bullshit Dave, I remember you never drank when i used to come over on Monday nights. But there was alot of bitch beer in the freg.....i wonder who drinks that???

i've got a full bottom fridge compartment full of beer, and i haven't touched it since i had people over a couple weeks ago, i only drink socially, and i have never touched drugs, i saw how it affected some of my family members