ohio valley shooting today

evan9381

dont feel like going out in the cold, and it seems like OV prices are a lot better than the others. 12.99 if you bring your own ammo, 9.99 if you buy ammo there.

im probably gonna go out around 2-230. anyone wants to come, call me 614.374.7741

im taking my M&P, anyone is welcome to shoot it if you buy your own ammo (9mm)

evan

damn. i tried to msg you on AIM when i saw you were online. i knew you said you've been wanting to try it out

i guess if anything comes up and you can make it out, let me know. ive got ~400 rounds and nothing stopping me from buying more there, so ill probably be there for a while

Went last weekend and had a pretty good time. The lanes were packed though and we sat around for a bit. But nothing like shooting off the .54 muzzle loader while the guy in the lane adjacent to us shot off a .22 I like that range though and you can't beat the price.

New Albany raped us when we went there for my 21st. 20 some odd dollars a range, christ.

well, heres my opinion. great range. i wish they had the targets like NASR where you could dial in a distance and it went that far. OVO just has lines marked 7, 15, 25, 50 feet, so you gotta guestimate if you want to shoot, say 10-15 yards.

also, their ammo prices are ridiculous. they have the WWB 9mm box of 100 for 32.99. WTF! i can get them at walmart for <16$. fuck ever buying ammo there.

i did like the fact that it was 12.99 to get in, and they dont limit your time on the range.

shit. ill have to let you know next time i go

i asked about a membership (200$) but decided against it...i would have to go like once a month for that to make it worth it, and i doubt ill go that much, especially when summer hits and i can go out to the country and shoot

for 6 years memberships were only 100 bucks for the basic package. they went up recently when they combined all three memberships into one package. (ie 200 bucks)

previously, only silver and platinum members were allowed to shoot reloads and ammo they purchased elsewhere, now for 200 you can shoot whatever you want.

last year i used to shoot once a week but spending 50 bucks a pop got old quickly. my membership was paid for quickly to say the least. it will take a while to for me to pay off this years membership since my play money has been cut in half considerably.

whenever i go, i try to pick up as much brass as i could, even if i dont have the caliber, in hopes of one day being able to afford a reloading kit and have a stock pile laying around.

I emptied one of those red buckets into my range bag every for like 6 straight trips, picking whichever one looked the most useful to me. Now I've got probably 120+lb. of misc. brass sitting here. I spent probably 3 straight nights of trying to sort through it all, and have barely put a scratch in the main tub I've got. I started designing an automated sorter so I wouldn't have to do it by hand, but haven't put a whole lot of work into it in the past month or so.

I need to finish it. :cool: