MOC closes today for good!!!

Putty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what is going to happen with any of the court cases against them.....

That is part of a much larger company.I want to know what will happen with that $15,000 used 08 cbr1000.With the $1035 scorpion exhaust.

Edited by rockybalboa

The business owners will have to deal with any legal issues. They wouldn't be passed on to another buyer...

thats good, from what I just heard the deal fell through. Some kid from motorsports just dropped off one of the service bikes here. and we had to ask what was going on an the kid told us "he got the news today that the doors were closing"

Please... and Bret doesnt even know what we are talking about so the popcorn smiley makes no sense.

No I dont know what you are talking about & that I why I did not make any comment's. Maybe you should try that concept some time.

I just got back from MOC. I had to see for myself if the rumors were true and they are. There are paper signs on the front doors that read, "Business Closed as of 12/9/08".

I know there are some negative feelings about MOC on this board, but I actually never had any problems with their service department. In fact, they were very good to the motorcycle club I'm president of and a very helpful ally for the Helping Hands Charity Ride.

The Blue Knights of Columbus called MOC their home as it was our regular meeting place. Now we have to find a new place to call home.

I am sad to see their doors close.

I just got back from MOC. I had to see for myself if the rumors were true and they are. There are paper signs on the front doors that read, "Business Closed as of 12/9/08".

I know there are some negative feelings about MOC on this board, but I actually never had any problems with their service department. In fact, they were very good to the motorcycle club I'm president of and a very helpful ally for the Helping Hands Charity Ride.

The Blue Knights of Columbus called MOC their home as it was our regular meeting place. Now we have to find a new place to call home.

I am sad to see their doors close.

Did they say anything about the dealerships going to another company or are they up for grabs??????