Death to Wendys

schmuckingham

They said "all the ones in the area", and it was in Akron. So I hope it's a local franchise thing only. Once again....bitches.

I just went to the one on 13th the other day on campus, and they said they didn't have swiss cheese. I thought maybe they were just out, but it appears I was wrong.

Fucking love Steak Escape, but I've gotta drive to Westerville or go to the mall :(

If you like that go to Charley's (NOT O'Charleys)off sawmill right next to Blockbuster. Its almost exactly the same shit but more meat. I worked there for a year in HS. Its my first choice for my weekly cheat meal.

I consumed a good deal of frescata sandwiches. I refuse to eat a sodium plugged grilled chicken breast and baby jesus forbid I put a hamburger in my body... I would be bloated for days.

Arby's has a quallity turkey sandwich on wheat bread but it is pricer than it is worth and far from my workplace.

Back to packing a lunch and skipping the daily lunch date with slutty bitches.

that's the one with the little Asian chick right :p sorry.....OT but I'm hungry :D

HA, yeah. Charley's was started by a Korean guy and most of the chain restaurant's are owned by Korean people. The barely english speaking girls who do nothing but giggle and smile are the perks to the job.... well they were when I was in HS anyway.

Back to packing a lunch and skipping the daily lunch date with slutty bitches.

This question begs to be asked... whats the fun in a LUNCH date with a slutty bitch? If she's slutty why not make it dinner or just drinks would be better, cheaper and faster.

wendys double stack from 6-7 years ago with the sauce was the shit. .99 cents. i remember specifically going there the day or day after they charged it, and the seniors there were in line talking about protesting the doublestack because it went up to like 1.29

but the best sandwich wendys has ever had was the sundried tomato chicken sandwich. i think it had something else in its name. i wish i could still get it. :(

Charley Shin.....know him well :D sold out big time to Gosh Enterprises. I'm positioning to go after them for development work and possibly a new prototype.

HA, yeah. Charley's was started by a Korean guy and most of the chain restaurant's are owned by Korean people. The barely english speaking girls who do nothing but giggle and smile are the perks to the job.... well they were when I was in HS anyway.

This question begs to be asked... whats the fun in a LUNCH date with a slutty bitch? If she's slutty why not make it dinner or just drinks would be better, cheaper and faster.

I'm addicted to Subway (eat there twice a week for lunch) and yesterday they informed me that they no longer carry Swiss cheese. Bitches.

At least you had swiss ch eese for awhile.LOL ! I never understood why they did not have swiss cheese here in columbus.