Free cat

Sam1647545489

I need to get rid of my cat. I think I am becoming allergic to her. She has been the best cat ever. Never had any problems with her. She will come with litter box, food dish, and so on. She has her front claws removed, all shots and fixed. She is 5 yrs old and I have had her since she was a kitten. Very loving and affectionate.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/ls2sam/mappy.jpg

Hey same my girlfriend is moving out of my place into her own tomorrow and she was just talking about getting another cat for the she has now, I will talk to her about it tonight, reason I know she will be interested is because the cat is declawed. Does she get along well with other cat?

there are allergy shots and medicines to take care of that. You should get your self tested, it could be soemthing else and not the cat. If it is, you can still take zyrtec or clarinex or w/e to take care of the allergies.

yeah id try that, before getting rid of part of the family.

Have more pics?

How does she get along w/ other cats/dogs/kids?

KillJoy

I will get some more. She is fine with other cats. Of course they go through a few days of getting use to but she is fine after that, I had another new cat come into my house awhile back an 2 days later everything was fine.

Sam I can take the cat off of your hands. Let me know what you want to do?

Make sure you really arent allergic to her first!!

btw your inbox is full

Well I dunno what it is, but everytime I pet her or she lays with me for awhile my eyes water and itch so I dunno.

Well I dunno what it is, but everytime I pet her or she lays with me for awhile my eyes water and itch so I dunno.

ofcoarse that will happen to everyone, my eyes itch and water like crazy if i pet them, then touch my eyes, just wash your hands once in awhile.