Hot Import Nights Coming to Columbus

SLOWLX

I wish my car was not dinted. MY WRX > most the cars there :)

Its cool! You should come down anyways!

Its been said that when we roll out, we should be out all night. As Thanh said, you guys should be happy that a National event is willing to come and spend their time.money/and effort in our scene.

There is already a large group of us attending, and we have a live DJ that will be spinning in our own area where our cars will be grouped. that, and with the TEAMCR discount, it should be a great time!

Register your whip, and make it happen. Also, Linn, and the rest of you V8 guys should come as well. Lets show them what OUR scene is about!

Its cool! You should come down anyways!

Its been said that when we roll out, we should be out all night. As Thanh said, you guys should be happy that a National event is willing to come and spend their time.money/and effort in our scene.

There is already a large group of us attending, and we have a live DJ that will be spinning in our own area where our cars will be grouped. that, and with the TEAMCR discount, it should be a great time!

Register your whip, and make it happen. Also, Linn, and the rest of you V8 guys should come as well. Lets show them what OUR scene is about!

I cant make my car into the show but I'll def be out all night with you boys. My car has no trans at the moment..... But will be ready:D