how do u guys keep warm

SRTurbo04

hey what kind of bike did you get?

2003 yzf600r i wanted to get a r6 or a gsxr750 but they took my 2006 banshee and gave me this bike for a uber cheap deal wooo...its my first street bike so its more for cruisingand commuting rather then racing but im sure ill take it to the track

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/YamahaSean/000000755526bfa.jpg

nice. hopefully we will see you out at some bike nights or what not :D

get some good gear too IMO.

2003 yzf600r i wanted to get a r6 or a gsxr750 but they took my 2006 banshee and gave me this bike for a uber cheap deal wooo...its my first street bike so its more for cruisingand commuting rather then racing but im sure ill take it to the track

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/YamahaSean/000000755526bfa.jpg

nice. hopefully we will see you out at some bike nights or what not :D

get some good gear too IMO.

yea defentally and yea i need to goem good gear...problem is in december i got all new gear for my 4wheeler so im sellin the gear in hopes to get some mula for gear for the bike...

I ride an old CB750, no fairing. I wear a Joe Rocket jacket with liner, and a hoodie, along with insulated riding pants. On the noggin, I have a full face helmet with a balaclava. On the hands, gloves with thinsulate and separate liners.

Good to about 40 degrees. Much less than that I can't go for more than 30 minutes unless I keep the speed really low.

From what I have read, to do true winter / cold weather riding, you really need a bike with a large fairing, heated grips, and electrically heated gear.