how do u guys keep warm

SRTurbo04

To the guys that ride year round minus snow an icy days for obvious reasons...what do u guys do to keep warm in the winter...I bought a bike last night an rode it home...an was dying when I got home with 2 pairs of pants 2 snow jackets a snow gloves.... ahhh just seeing what othere people do to keep warm

It's pretty normal to have heated stuff. My father rides year round and has all that stuff. He's got a K1200RS with heated grips, seat, and then has a heated suit that plugs right into the bike. You can get an adaptor to run them on pretty much any bike, you just have to find a power source to tap into...

Don't whine if you get cold while riding in the cold.

Please, learn to use at least a touch of spelling and grammar. You make Thorne look like an english teacher.

Dear Grammar and Spelling Nazi,

English should be capitalized.

Sincerely,

Satan

I put on under armor, a long sleeve shirt on top of that, then a leather jacket. I put on long under pants and then jeans, 2 pairs of socks and then shoes. Gloves, and a face protector (warmer) to cover up my chin..then a helmet to top it off! I stay pretty warm and I love to ride when its cold out!

Grow some balls pussies! :D