Tiger at columbus zoo

Tractor

Anyone else see this big guy at the zoo last summer? I can't wait to go back and take more shots. This guy is what makes going to see a bunch of animals well worth it. Oh and BTW No I can't fight him hand to hand:-)

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/EWhytsell/Picture027.jpg

Also is there something other than photobucket I could use. I don't like how they compress the images. They lose way to much detail.

Evan

I had an Art teacher in High School that owned 2 of them. Apparently he and 2 other folks bought some land to house them and they all pitched in to feed and take care of them. I couldn’t imagine feeding a tiger and the cost involved… I thought my dogs ate a lot!

I want one as a pet! No seriously, if I could get say a 50-70lb cat as a pet that I knew wouldn't eat me or my kids, I'd have it!

quoted for the truth, I wonder how one buys a tiger?

Seriously, if anybody has any knowledge on how to obtain and legally own a minature tiger, please send me a pm.

Jackson

Do they have 2 Amur tigers or is that one different? Here's one from a few weeks ago:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/mikehaze_2006/Zoo/Amur3.jpg

That is an absolutely beautiful shot. Fantastic subject, good framing and has an impact. A truly great photo is one that draws your eye right to the subject and makes an impact. You have a great eye for photography.

That is an absolutely beautiful shot. Fantastic subject, good framing and has an impact. A truly great photo is one that draws your eye right to the subject and makes an impact. You have a great eye for photography.

Thank you sir. Really, I do it for the animals. :cool:

Seriously, though, I can't wait until it's nicer out to go back and take more photos. :thumbup: