10TV would like to be at the cruise tonight.

MrMeanGreen

The reporter that was covering the story on the accident would like to come out tonight and talk with people from CR. Would anyone be interested? He's looking for information on why were doing the cruise and about George as a person versus what the CPD fed them.

If there's people willing, I'll give him the info for tonight.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The reporter that was covering the story on the accident would like to come out tonight and talk with people from CR. Would anyone be interested? He's looking for information on why were doing the cruise and about George as a person versus what the CPD fed them.

If there's people willing, I'll give him the info for tonight.

Since you own CR, it would be good press for you to do it.

After the threats and negative publicity I got for "supporting George killing someone and trying to cover it up" since I run CR, I've politely declined.

There were numerous posts in the cruise topic from different people saying how great it was if the news saw how supportive we are as a community, so here's the opportunity.

After the threats and negative publicity I got for "supporting George killing someone and trying to cover it up" since I run CR, I've politely declined.

There were numerous posts in the cruise topic from different people saying how great it was if the news saw how supportive we are as a community, so here's the opportunity.

This could turn the tables for you.

Remember the media has the power to make you look however they want you to look. A 10 minute interview will be be cut to 10 seconds on air. Be careful with that.

+1000

my wife and i were BOTH interviewed once about the snow in columbus by channel 4 in the parking lot of target (lennox), during a snowstorm. when it aired on the news, not only did they not show my part of the interview, but i was cropped out of the picture as well :eek:

they can pretty much show any part of the interview they want, and it can be spun multiple ways. nevertheless, this can look good for us, as long as everyone follows the rules.

If the person they interview knows what they are doing then it would be good. The key is to answer every question the same way and cut the interview short after about 30 seconds. This way they have less to work with.

All of you that said you wanted for this to happen should step up.

It may be smart to have a few people designated to be interviewed. People who put a little more thought into what they say. People with a good understanding of the consequences of what is being said.

It may be smart to have a few people designated to be interviewed. People who put a little more thought into what they say. People with a good understanding of the consequences of what is being said.

Preferably a female, or a very articulate, well dressed male (to shoot down any stereotyoes).

If someone decides to talk to the media they need to make sure they only answer what they are asking. Do not give them anymore information than you have too. Do not worry about and awkward silence, think before you answer because like everyone said they will cut and edit your interview to suit the type of story they are looking for.

I think we should just let them forget about CR and George and just cruise off into the sunset...........