Should I try to beat this

Sam1647545489

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if you're really into doing too much audio-wise with the new TBSS, but a buddy of mine has begun his audio project and found that Chevy has done a pretty good job with OEM sound deadening.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/6spdcoupe/TBSS/MyTBSS43.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/6spdcoupe/TBSS/MyTBSS44.jpg

Sam I think you should shoot for streetable demon. That way I can own your truck. Do we on CR think you could beat it. I would say yes. The real question is should you worry about it.

WTF was up with that huge dip on the dyno I hope it lost connection for a sec. Spend that money on the RX and show u your not affraid to run 9's

there is something to be said about a classy not stupid loud car that you drive all the time, I mean if good with building this up and selling it like you did your vette then by all means do it..

I am building it to beat you all summer long...

Seriously though, I wouldnt do that to this truck. I just wanted to see what you guys thought. I am goin to mild mods to it, cam convertor, spray and be done. I think that will be enough to wipe 95% of cr out at our track day..

I am building it to beat you all summer long...

Seriously though, I wouldnt do that to this truck. I just wanted to see what you guys thought. I am goin to mild mods to it, cam convertor, spray and be done. I think that will be enough to wipe 95% of cr out at our track day..

It is funny how distorted your view of "mild" has become - lol

One of my good friends has an SS and had the transmission go out within the first 10,000 miles without hard driving. I couldn't imagine what mods will do to it, unless his was simply flawed.

Those results ARE typical. They eat parts in stock form, let alone the modded trucks. I have a good friend who owns a performance shop for them, arguably the best performance shop and one of the original pioneers.