Damn Razor Phone

Oo0martelle0oO

This is my second razor this one keep popping and clicking while on a call and will occasinally just stop transmitting sound but not drop the call.

if anyone who works for Verizon that can help me out would be greatly appricated in either getting this phone replaced with another razor or something from motorola that is equal to it. I'm in Dublin during the day.

I'm pretty sure its out of warrenty.

Thanks

Martelle

Verizon told me to sick my razr up my ass after they broke my phone at a verizon store doing an update. They told me that if I wanted a new phone I had to pay a $50 deductible and get another razr, AFTER THEY BROKE THE PHONE IN THE STORE. I had been paying the Insurance for 6 months, Meanwhile they were giving the phone away free to "new" Customers..

I have an iPhone now and I like the service and phone.

Get with V8 BEAST, Brandon. Jessica went through four of the damned things (RAZR) in a year because they kept having software issues or something breaking that was not normal wear and tear.

Brian resolved it and was able to warranty her phone against the LG VX9900 EnV, which she's not had any issues with.

I have a Sprint RAZR... it has the same issues that you are describing as well as it will randomly lock up about 30 times a day. I'm thinking about driving over the phone with my car and see if they'll replace it under warrenty then since Sprint will not fix it or replace it without paying the 50 dollar deductable.

Found out that Apple has launched the 16GB iPhone today, I call the Apple Store at Easton, we can return our phones, and buy the new 16gb iPhone no penalty,( 14day return policy, we have had them for 9 days) Called AT&T to see if it would cost us a connection fee, or if we would have to sign a new 2 year agreement, she said no we swap the sim cards at the apple store, stick the new iPhones in our docks on our pc and iTunes will transfer everything for us and update our phones with everything. No new contract or anything. I am very impressed with AT&T, this would never fly at Verizon.

Like I said I dont have problems with service and never had a problem swaping a phones I've done it. It just seems to be this phone.

Verizon has been the best service I have had so far and I've had them all except ATT. sprint is by far the worst with t-mobile close behind

this would never fly at Verizon.

Verizon gives you a 30 day trial for new activations so within that month span you can return your phone if there is no kind of damage to them, and exchange them for any phone you want.

Verizon gives you a 30 day trial for new activations so within that month span you can return your phone if there is no kind of damage to them, and exchange them for any phone you want.

I stand corrected, they wouldn't help me after their employees broke my phone though.

READ THIS ASAP IF YOU NEED A NEW PHONE FROM VERIZON!

If you return your phone under WARRANTY 3 times each with in a month of receiving it, you will be eligible for a free upgraded version of your phone, or you can pay the difference of a phone of your choice.

I have gone through 5 phones, the lgvx8600 3 times, and I'm on my second 8700 which was upgraded for free. This is all in under a year. Just be sure you have warranty on your phone. And if you have to, use an excuse that it randomly turns off on you. Remember, when you are at corporate offices, start bitching, ask for the manager, and then bitch some more. Bitching always gets you what you want, especially if you threaten to talk to anyone higher than the manager at a STORE.

Ask if you can purchase an extended warranty for 2 dollars, or, use insurance. It's 5 dollars a month, just break it 3 or for times and you are good.