1970 Chevelle Malibu, 350 AT $6000 OBO

Sig600

1970 Chevelle Malibu, Burgundy with SS hood and black stripes. Original wheels, new tires. Condition is OK, hood has some filler in it, engine runs good, but needs the carb tuned.

I bought this car 6 years ago, and was going to fix it up, new motor, update suspension, etc, etc. It's still like it is when I bought it. Too many other things going on, and I'd rather see it leave than just sit here.

It does have some rust, but nothing too major.

Pics coming as soon as the weather co-operates.

Call, PM, or e-mail...740-505-0240 or c_mayer@mayerfarmequipment.com

Price is $6000 OBO...I have $6750 in it!

Thanks for Looking!

Chris

PICS found HERE!

Here's a few pics...I haven't gotten to clean it up, and I just pulled it out of the barn about 2 days ago. It's a little dirty, but not terrible.

Also, remembered something else...the alternator is new, but isn't charging. Must be a broken wire that I haven't traced down. I've got a red top in it that starts it fine about 10 times before it needs charged:D

Thanks Again guys,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Trunk has a little in it that someone tried to fix. There is a very small hole starting around the rear window, smaller than a 1/2" if I remember correctly. And there is some surface rust starting in the drip channel above the drivers door.

Floor boards and quarters look OK.

My best advice is to come look for yourself, and tell me if I'm way off!

I need to get rid of this thing, I have some other things I need to do, and this is holding me back.

Thanks,

Chris

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...