File sharing warning from WOW:

iwishiwascool

ok, i have used torrents for a while and started using newsgroups to try them out and about 2 weeks after using the newsgroups i got the same letter in the first post from RR, switched to encrypted torrents about 5 or 6 months ago and not a word from them.

ok, i have used torrents for a while and started using newsgroups to try them out and about 2 weeks after using the newsgroups i got the same letter in the first post from RR, switched to encrypted torrents about 5 or 6 months ago and not a word from them.

Your letter was probably from old torrent data. Usenet was around since the internet started. I have never heard someone getting in trouble from using usenet. Only exception is on ISP's that only allow so much data transfer a month. If you go over they just send you a bill for the extra data. You don't get in trouble.

and most of the time better quality than downloading.

Walmart sells i-tunes for cheaper, or at least did. .88 cents a song I believe. I heard they sell un-encrypted mp3's now too. i-tunes supposedly charged a few more cents, and walmart charged the same as un-encrypted?

Regardless, if I were you. I'd stop downloading stuff.

Can they tell between torrents and gaming?