Regret selling your car?

V8 Beast

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss my Small Block S-10 that I built in HS. Had a couple of opportunities to buy it back and sometimes regret not buying it back just to have it around.

Moving forward however, I've decided I'm no longer getting rid of cars...just going to have to find a place to start keeping them all.

HAHAHA...how did I see that one coming!

I suppose that I miss "Smokey" my old talon (hence the screen-name from when I joined). But, if I hadn't destroyed it in a glorious show of idiot behavior I probably would have never bought my M3....lemons into lemonade I suppose. I guess that's why I bought the FD, it reminds me of the talon in many ways....but faster.

I do however regret selling my 97 all red CBR600F3 that I had painted the wheels white. I'll probably also regret selling my 636 eventually as well.

I miss the Cobra but it was the right car at the wrong point in my life. Once i get through school i think im going to look into a Mystic or another S/c'd hardtop. The S4 i feel like im walking on eggshells trying to keep it happy and not breaking.

HA-Go stage 3, then only small things will go wrong - lots of em

Yea im thinking stage 3 would be nice but pricey. Well see, if the turbos go its a sign and i will start on stage 3 setup.

Im semi stage 3, meaning i have ko3/ko4 hybrids. ~$1600 For chip, turbo back and turbos. Obviously not as good as full stage 3 but for the price its close enough. I do have an unused rs4 ko4 if you ever need one...just have to find the other one somewhere.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread...

I miss my vr4...I wouldn't trade the s4 for it, but i wouldn't mind having both

I miss my....

'82 Toyota Celica GT

'85 Toyota Corolla AE86

'86 Toyota Corolla AE86

I'm looking for another Corolla and the guy with the '85 said the motor blew in it, but he wants way too much for it. So I'll just have to deal with it.

I miss seeing 2ft deep in water :(

just had to bring that up, didnt ya?:asshole:

lol.

the cool thing was that there is a plug on the bottom. just pop it out and drain it. i asked the subaru guy why they put that there, and he looked at me and said, "you do know this is a rally car, right?" hehe. great stuff.

just had to bring that up, didnt ya?:asshole:

lol.

the cool thing was that there is a plug on the bottom. just pop it out and drain it. i asked the subaru guy why they put that there, and he looked at me and said, "you do know this is a rally car, right?" hehe. great stuff.

lol Yep, Subaru had to be good at something. Good thing it was "hitting trees", as my dad used to call the sport.

• 1 month later...

I miss my....

03 WRX WRB with leather interior

87 Conquest, I've had a few. My gold one was my favorite. I did have a white one I found at a dealer with 58K original miles.

91 Talon Tsi... Had a few of those, I miss the red one.

89 CRX Si I miss it and the 95 Del Sol S with the prices of gas right now...

87 Celica GT with Blizzaks... that was a SNOW DEFEATER!

There are others, but I miss these the most.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/majin_cloud2/SD530992.jpg

Gone, and glad. I want one in future but I need a 4 door for concerts and stoff with band. Now i just need my saturn to go away so I can get that four door. ha

**okay, after looking at pic....I miss but i'm overall okay with selling it and looking forward to more cars. It was a good "beginner" for me to learn about cars and to get a feel for what I want.

Did you actually get away with that license plate mount?

I've only owned two cars. Never selling the cougar, there's nothing wrong with it and it's paid off. I'll probalbly miss the Suby, but that's going to be a while, and I'll more then likely replace it with another Suby. First car was a Ford Probe, I liked it at the time, and it's still a good looking car imo, just very poor quality/reliability.

Hmmm, I slightly miss my 86 CRX Si I had in high school. Had some fond memories in that car. It was time for it to go when I got rid of her (front end damage from an accident, unreliable Honduh too). Was sort of fun, but I doubt I'll ever buy another one.

Ever so slightly miss my 92 Camaro RS. But the Formula replaced it, and was a big step up from the RS. I wouldn't mind a clean 3rd Gen; such as a 92 Hawk, 89 TTA, or something with an LSx swap.

i miss my 80 regal, was my first car and ran great but i had to go out and get a ticket in it at 15 with no license..sold the car dirt cheap so i could pay off the fines, i also miss the 79 capri. paid 800 bucks for a car with a brand new crate motor because they couldnt figure out the wiring..ran great but was rusty in the wrong places

I miss the Fiji Blue 89 Conquest. It barely ran when I got it. I fixed it up the summer my son was born and have many fond memories of working on the car with him sitting in his bouncy seat watching.

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10018/April2resized.JPG