WOW SMTP server help: Joe? Anyone?

SpaceGhost

I have my e-mail setup on my iPhone, I can download my e-mail at any time on any network, however I can only send or reply or forward messages at home on my network, is there a different SMTP address that I can enter or configure so that I can send from any network like the incoming server does?

My SMTP is set up:

smtp.mail.wowway.com

Is that your son driving your car in the iPhone image..?

My son, no, my daughter, yes, but we are at home in the driveway not moving of course. I don't need Children's Services knocking at my door via Britney Spears Style.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/100_4991sm.jpg

I see, I was wondering if there was a different address for the WOW SMTP server that you could configure and it would connect to that WOW SMTP server over the net from any network. Like when I send something on the webmail site.

Example might be:

http://www1.wowway.com:smtp.mail.wowway.com

OK I got it working, not the easy way but it works, I set my Gmail account to always reply with my WOWWAY.COM address. SO my iPhone always sends my e-mails with my gmail SMTP server. Also I set GMAIL up to forward any email I receive to my wowway.com account just in case. This works from work, now I just need to go home and see if I can send e-mail from home through the gmail stmp server. Or Joe, Do you know if Wide Open West is blocking gmail's smtp server?