18inch Falken GTO Wheels W/Tires Here!

Chadz89GTA

Wheels are Falken Koblenz 18x8 with Nexen N3000's 245/40/18 with less then 3k miles on the tires. These will fit GTO's and BMW's. Tires still have nubs on them. They came on my Camaro when I purchased it in January and have been sitting ever since I put the stockers back on. Price will be $700 OBO!!! Anyways heres the pictures.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/02BSS/Zdrop4.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/02BSS/Zdrop2.jpg

Thanks for looking!! If you have any questions feel free to PM me!!!

YES I know they are on a Camaro. But the bolt pattern has been verified by the Manufacturer to be a 5x120. I had the wheels checked to make sure there was NO damage to them and they came back fine.

Link to the exact kit that these are from the previous owner.

http://www.usrimsupply.com/Pontiac-GTO-Fk-Koblenz-co.shtml

the GTO bolt pattern is different and we have alot higher offsets.

more info on the wheels would be nice though

What kind of info do you want, also alot of the guys on tech run Vette wheels on a GTO and theres a few trans am guys running gto wheels, with slight modifications you can do both.

EDIT: Case in point is thread: http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484917&highlight=camaro+gto+wheels

I have a few more threads about this bookmarked on my laptop if you'd like to see those also.

What kind of info do you want, also alot of the guys on tech run Vette wheels on a GTO and theres a few trans am guys running gto wheels, with slight modifications you can do both.

we dont have enough room inside the wheel wells to tuck any factory vette wheels. it is hard enough trying to fit certain 275's out back.

anyways im sure people would like to know more than just the tire size. you should probably post up all the specs on the wheels width, wieght, offset, etc

anyways im sure people would like to know more than just the tire size. you should probably post up all the specs on the wheels width, wieght, offset, etc

I dont have the offset, they were on the car when I bought it. They fit a 4th gen maro with NO rub. They ARE 18x8's and they are heavy. Anything else?

Dude I'm in love with those rims, I can't believe you're selling them! They look so nice on that car. Free bump

They're nice, but I figure if I'm going to sell them I better not run them and keep them like new which they are. I just like the ride of a 16inch wheel and tire better since its lowered theres less noise and a softer ride. If it were nice here year round and where I live in WV the roads were nicer and less potholes, I'd keep them. But since it's not and the roads are shit these need to goto a good home. I don't think I mentioned it before but the rims are also like new and still have the stickers on the insides of them. The only marks on them are where the lugnuts mount in and I'll throw in the locking lugs that came off with the rims for free to whoever buys them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You need to know the backspacing to know if it will fit a vette or goat. They will also fit a thirdgen with spacers (probably 1 3/4 front and 2 inch rear). You can take them off and measure the backspacing pretty easy and it may help your sale efforts.

Nice looking car but good luck with speed bumps and inclined driveways!!

• Confused 1

You need to know the backspacing to know if it will fit a vette or goat. They will also fit a thirdgen with spacers (probably 1 3/4 front and 2 inch rear). You can take them off and measure the backspacing pretty easy and it may help your sale efforts.

Nice looking car but good luck with speed bumps and inclined driveways!!

38MM I gave the link to the EXACT kit that this is. Wheels Specifications:

(4) Falken Koblenz 18x8.0, 5x120 Bolt Pattern, +38 Offset

As stated before, THESE ARE GTO WHEELS! I EDITED THE POST BUT IT WONT LET ME EDIT THE TITLE! THESE ARE GTO/BMW BOLT PATTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!