what fuel pump for my power level?

SRTurbo04

Alright first off I know close to jack shit on how to work on cars an seeing as I lost my personal mechanic I was hoping u all could help..I have a 2004 srt4 that I'm goin large turbo with...I have to upgrade my injectors rc750s a return line an a bigger fuel pump my question is I wwas told to use the walboro 255 pump we'll there is a 255lph an a 255lph hp I'm assumin the hp is for high horesepower

I'm aimings for 450 to 470 to the wheels anyone know if I should just opt for the bigger one or would that pump too much fuel?

question.....what else have you upgraded? with that kind of power i hope the entire drive train and power train has been built up first.

Well the motors good for 500... the trannys fine stock axels work fine I am on a new stock clutch that will last a little while but goin to upgrade to a high hp application along with flywheel but for the most part everything is good to handel the power I'm gonna upgrade my valves an get new stud bolts for the motor eventually gonna get a built head this summer an pistons but right now I have

Intake with 9inch filter

Large fmic

Full hardpipes for the fmic

3inchdownpipe to 3inch exhaust no cat no resinators

Agp Wastegate

Safc to tune my fuel

Stock pcm woo

On the way in a few weeks

Double ball bearing50trim

Agp log manifold

Agp dumptube

External wastegate tial

Rc 750 inchectors

Aaron @realtune returnline for fuel system

Walbora 255 fuel pump

I don't think I'm missing anything

Antwon(anthony) had a 500 hp srt4 and

0rwhp both I'm sure will chime in an agree with me on the motor an tranny holdin up wooo I wanna race dammit

Are you running a rising rate fuel pressure regulator? What base fuel pressure will you be running?

I have nothing against the Walbro (I ran a both a Walbro 255lph and Supra pump in a twin setup on my FD), But I'd run the Supra pump (BTW its 295lph) alone before I'd trust the Walbro.

Are you running a rising rate fuel pressure regulator? What base fuel pressure will you be running?

I have nothing against the Walbro (I ran a both a Walbro 255lph and Supra pump in a twin setup on my FD), But I'd run the Supra pump (BTW its 295lph) alone before I'd trust the Walbro.

sorry, that 5lph can make the difference sometimes.

it should also leave you with some room to add more fuel if you need to later.

I have denso Supra TT fuel pumps, instock! $179

I also have Walbaros and install kits for an SRT for $105

Now with this in mind, I have seen failures with the walbaros' more so then the denso's but by no means is it common place, like the forums junkies gladly seem to point out. If you want to save a little money hard wire on the walbaro, and run a Rising rate FPR.

I thought I told u to come to me if u had questions about ANYTHING srt-4!!!

I had a Walboro 255lph pump in my srt, with a return line, Aeromotive fuel pressure reg, and -6 lines from the tank up and back. You will be perfectly fine running the normal walboro fuel pump with that turbo setup you have.

I also have the Walbro 255lph. I've never had any problems with mine, but that's not to say nothing will happen. Products have their downfall somewhere.

With 750cc injectors, 500hp is about all you can do with 85% duty cycle, assuming your fuel pressure is 43.5psi. I actually think your fuel pressure is higher than mine. If so, you'll be fine.