Found Dog

supldys

Found this dog running around carriage place near the sawmill road rec center yesterday. Just putting this up to see if it is anyones, or if you know who's it is.

Small black and brown, female, beagle mix. No collar.

http://www.petfbi.org/database/images/downloads/pic7244.jpg

I saw that dog! We were having lunch at about 11:30am at Chili Verde. I thought it was odd that someone would have no collar on a pup like that but I couldn't see far enough around the window to see if it was with anyone.

Glad it's in good hands. Check with the pet store....they have a vet clinic there too...maybe he got out?

Dog shelters were in the news for putting dogs down after acting as if they would try to find the pups a good home.

Thats why I would rather find someone to take her if the owner dosen't claim her. But I have been putting her info everywhere and haven't gotten a thing from any potential owners.

If I don't hear anything tomorrow I'll be looking for a good home for those who are interested.

She's a really cool dog, but my St Bernard is already plenty of dog for my house

Guest blueSEchic

FYI: I volunteer at the Franklin Count Dog Shelter on Alum Creek Drive and they do not euthenize unless the dog is deemed violent or in extreme pain. They have dogs there that have been there since last year, and there is a way to read their ID number to tell. They are definitely trying to change their practices and their reputation. This is why they have 100s of dogs on a day-to-day basis. They also have many people who foster for them.

The pup looks young, so it has a good chance of being adopted.