Picking this up on Tuesday

Buck531

Already put a deposit on it. I hate to do that knowing I haven't driven it yet, but for the price and the miles I just couldn't pass it up. No, it's not the red one I posted a few weeks ago. That had too many miles on it for the price.

As soon as I get my Lumina sold I'm putting mods on this one :). Just a few ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-Buick-Regal-GS-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ200198313550QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200198313550

Looks like a good buy for the miles price locale. What're ya aiming for with it?

Less than $500 in mods and I can have it running 13's with no problem. Probbaly rockers, intake, pulley, down pipe it should be there. Ready for CR 08 :).

Guest 78novaman
If you paid anywhere close to that price you got a steal. 2 years ago when we got the cougar we couldn't touch a last gen gs for less then $6500, over 100,00mi odometer reading included!

The salesman said the guy traded it in for a higher mileage 95 toyota. He was going through a divorce he was saying and didn't want the wife to get the car, so he just traded it in :).

The only two options it doesn't have is the steering wheel controls and the digital climate control.. and a moonroof. Has everything else.

Nice buy! We had one that was the gran sport version. Well made vehicle, I think you'll be pleased with your decision -

I remember Marc saying something about that from the last Regal post I made.

My wife currently pimp's a 99 Regal LS. It's just comforable as hell. Hers is just the NA which she doesn't need a supercharger anyways :).

I think this car will fit me well with me getting a shit ton of gray hair and all. lol.

Nice! My brother has one of those, thanks to me. I told him about the Regal GS and he found one owned by an older guy that was in mint condition and low miles. He got a great deal on it. He loves it. :)

I was looking for one before I found my SVT Contour that I just couldn't pass up. The Buick would have been more comfortable and has more straight line power, but the Contour is just flat out more fun to drive in the curves. Still, I would have taken either car for a beater. Congrats again... :nod: