So who's cooking tonight?

excell

Had mine yesterday @ Spagio courtesy of Opus One Winery.

Traditional Antipasto and Charcuterie Plates, House salads, served with 1996 Veuve Cliqout La Grande Dame Champagne

Bolognese, Chilean Sea Bass served with 2003 and 2004 vintages of Opus One.

Chef Hubert joined our table for wine and had our waiter bring us some of his signature desserts.

OUTFREAKINSTANDING! My job has some serious perks! That was a $700 meal.

After yesterday's adventure I just suprised the wife at work and took her dinner (Max and Erma's) and caught a movie. Home already......wonder what's next????

Had mine yesterday @ Spagio courtesy of Opus One Winery.

Traditional Antipasto and Charcuterie Plates, House salads, served with 1996 Veuve Cliqout La Grande Dame Champagne

Bolognese, Chilean Sea Bass served with 2003 and 2004 vintages of Opus One.

Chef Hubert joined our table for wine and had our waiter bring us some of his signature desserts.

OUTFREAKINSTANDING! My job has some serious perks! That was a $700 meal.

After yesterday's adventure I just suprised the wife at work and took her dinner (Max and Erma's) and caught a movie. Home already......wonder what's next????

out to work on the skyline???

Dinner was a raging success (as usual :) ). The lava cakes kicked ass, but I gotta mess with the recipe a bit more to get them where I want.

As far as tilapia, yes it is a carp. However, farmed tilapia doesn't eat a diet any different than any other farmed fish and while not as nutritious as a wild caught white fish such as grouper, it's completely sustainable. I have my ups and downs on farmed anything but the fact is, we have to eat more farmed seafood because we're ripping our oceans apart with over fishing. As long as they are farmed pretty much anywhere but China they're perfectly safe and I'll eat it.