dumbass on morse rd

John Bruh

There was a blue sti on morse just 5mins ago, guy driving like a fucking idiot. almost hit my jeep in the drivers side door, then almost rear ended and side swiped a mini van, kid was a god damn fucking moron. idk if hes on here but i just want to let him know if i didnt have my 1mo old daughter in the car jackass i woulda followed u and BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA YOU (idk if he lives off or morse but he wanted me to follow him off a road off morse). dumb mother fucker he didnt even realize i have my fucking .45 on me!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just want to let him know if i didnt have my 1mo old daughter in the car jackass i woulda followed u and BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA YOU (idk if he lives off or morse but he wanted me to follow him off a road off morse). dumb mother fucker he didnt even realize i have my fucking .45 on me!

quoted so you can't edit the threat

edit: page one

im not an idiot and would never shoot anyone if i didnt have to. if my g.f my life and daughter's life was in danger i wouldnt think twice.

Im not saying you would, Im just concerned some asshole with a little man complex will get the bright idea that "hey this guy cut me off... ie... he could do harm to my family. Therefore I must protect them at all costs" The reasoning may not make sense now but in the heat of the moment when your decision making ability may be clouded along with your judgement some tough guy may get the bright idea to pull out his .45 to make a point. No good can come from that.

I think you guys are missing the point. First, I feel he was just pissed and venting. I'm sure nobody else here has ever said anything in the heat of the moment they regretted later. Secondly, he mentioned the guy in the STI wanted John (9t1GVR4) to follow him down a side road after almost hitting them and after, what I assume may've been some hand signals/words.

Course, I wasn't there so... :D

Random asshole driver: Get outta my way dickhead

9t1GVR4: wtf he just about hit me!

Random asshole driver: Yea I did bitch, wanna make somethin of it?

9t1GVR4: "cocks the .45" This is for my familyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

http://smiliesftw.com/x/bang2.gif

/end thread