Im pissed

Clifford Automotive

So Im at the shop all day today doing some work (mechanical) on three cars. As my day finishes up Amy noticed something wrong with my truck. She said it looked as if a plastic bag was sticking to the window and blowing in the wind. She could hear it also and thought it WAS just the plastic bag hanging in the chain link. She went and looked at it and came back to ask me what was wrong with my window. After all this I knew what had happened. It was window tint flapping in the wind. Some ass fuck shattered my window, convienently held together by the tint. Probably some punk kid. Not a pro or they would have just poped the lock. Making it a hell of a lot easier to clean up for me. Once inside (I already knew) I could see they took my radio, broke my glove box out, ripped the ashtray out and ripped the wire for the little light in it. Broke both trim bezels that run the length of the dash. All for a stereo. You know why is it that people have to steal a fucking stereo out of someone vehicle? Probably so they can have 20 bucks to put towards some crack.

I am offering a 400 dollar reward for anyone with any information regarding my truck. I am looking to press charges on whoever it was if they are found. They will be held responsible for all damages done to the truck.

Pics shortly...

Damn that sucks.

i had it happen to me once, in my old beater no less. I didnt care they took the radio but the worst part was they broke the trim pieces on the dash. Its easy to pick up a cheapy radio anywhere but a pain in the ass to make it look good again. SOrry to hear it man.

damn man that sucks. You ever thought of investing in a few spot lights? some that are motion sensored for out in front of the shop? if not get a few and set them up. them coming on should scare away them if they try to come back ( and alert you if your at the shop )

Morons not that I even remotely like thieves but why wouldn't they pop the lock like you said or just smash the little vent window making it easier for you to fix?

I remember one night we came home late and saw some punks breaking into a dewalt truck and we chased them down and got the goods back.....The cops told us we were nuts.

sorry to hear. i had my car broke into. actually it wasnt broke into since the keys were in it and it was unlocked. the only thing they took was the change in the center console and the KEY TO THE CAR!! they left the car but took the key figure that one out. hope u catch the a-holes.

that fucking sucks dude. i'd be setting out bait and waiting.

you know it...

the kicker is all the hard drives and rom drives that were in the back seat. They didnt care to look through the truck a little. They would have gotten off with a little bit better then a fucking radio.

sorry to hear. i had my car broke into. actually it wasnt broke into since the keys were in it and it was unlocked. the only thing they took was the change in the center console and the KEY TO THE CAR!! they left the car but took the key figure that one out. hope u catch the a-holes.

I love how you make fun of them for what they did, yet you left the key in the car and left it unlocked. Brilliant!

The Formula sits out during the day while he paints.

Let's put my V6 out there one night and serve watch. Most of us own a firearm of some sort, and mine has a laser :)

so did you drop the serious coin on a crimson trace or did you get something else?

I can't stand thieves any more even though I used to be one myself and was punished for it and regret every second of it. Sorry to hear about your truck though.

I had my wallet stolen out of my car in my garage at my apartment during the middle of the day and i literally left the garage for 1:30 seconds exactly because i was waiting for my ECU to adjust itself, ran upstairs to get something and came back down with my wallet missing off my driver seat, but my key still in my ignition. Ever since that happened I never leave the garage unattended.

I have been pretty lucky when it comes to not having my stuff stolen or cars broken into, but when it does happen to me it happens in the worst way possible.

2 days after getting my 86 corolla painted, getting it all wet sanded and cleaning up the entire car I drove it to BK for some lunch. Parked next to a 90's corolla and went inside. Got my lunch to go and left so it wasnt more than about 10 minutes and the corolla next to me was gone along with the window trim off my car. While they took all the window trim, including the windshield pieces they scratched and gouged all the paint around the trim. I can say I have never been so livid in my life because that was 2k of a paintjob down the hole. Not to mention the trim on those cars are a dime a dozen in good condition. Luckily guy at toyota hooked me up with the last trim pieces in the states :).

Not to mention the trim on those cars are a dime a dozen in good condition. Luckily guy at toyota hooked me up with the last trim pieces in the states :).

:confused:

The phrase "a dime a dozen" means they're very common, easily found, and cheap. Get it? A dime for a dozen? Cheap? Easy to find? I think you had the meaning of this wrong since you bought the "last trim pieces in the states".

:confused:

The phrase "a dime a dozen" means they're very common, easily found, and cheap. Get it? A dime for a dozen? Cheap? Easy to find? I think you had the meaning of this wrong since you bought the "last trim pieces in the states".

Errrrr I'm an idiot, I was waking up still when I made that response.

I should say theyre more like finding a needle in a hay stack LOL

My Camaro SS was broken into, they busted out my drivers window, stole my indash tv, had everything fixed with a new unit on the way I just reinstalled the factory head unit, and exactly 1 week later they break out my passenger window and took nothing, about 6 months later they got caught, there were 3 of them, 2 were 13 years old and the other was 15 years old........stupid ass kids

Well I just finished vacuuming all the glass out of the truck. I hate that shit. You vacuum, and then more reveals itself. Ordered new glass to be dropped off at my tinter's shop and back to me in the morning. Its just one of those pain in the asses you have to deal with. Jeff at Jim Kiem getting me hooked up on all the interior.