Another Inexpensive Marauder For Sale - Central Ohio

KillJoy

A Local Marauder Member is selling his car. I am posting this information here for him.

I think there are only 930 DTR's (Dark Toreador Red).

I get nothing from the sale of the car, just passing the information along. But..... mentioning me would be nice :D

PIC 1

PIC 2

Dark Toreador Red Clearcoat Metallic, 109,408 miles, 4.6L V8, Heated Front Seats, Leather Seats Heated Mirrors, Power Door Locks, Factory 6-CD Changer in Trunk, Power Windows, Intermittent Front Wipers, , Front and Side-Mounted Airbags, Traction Control, 8-Way Power Driver’s Seat, 4-Way Power Passenger’s Seat, Air Bag Auto Leveling Suspension. A Dual sport mirrors day/night lever, vanity mirror, console, rear defroster, interval wipers, Factory original 18” alloy wheels, All options available except Sunroof. All Highway miles, never wrecked or hit – runs, looks and drives excellent. 4:10 rear gear, tune and upgraded rear sway bar. $10,000.Central Ohio Location.

fordsforsale@yahoo.com

KillJoy

Nice.I will be picking either one of those or an Trailblazer SS in a year or so.The IS300 will be gone so another 4 dr is in order(I have 3 kids).All Highway miles with 4.10 gears?Hows that overdrive in those?Nice car though.

That's Jeff's car....at Jeff's house, lol! I work with him, and he told me he would be selling it a couple weeks ago. I can vouch that it has been very well maintained, and not beat on. Moving on to bigger and better things i suppose. cough* GT500 *cough :)

That's Jeff's car....at Jeff's house, lol! I work with him, and he told me he would be selling it a couple weeks ago. I can vouch that it has been very well maintained, and not beat on. Moving on to bigger and better things i suppose. cough* GT500 *cough :)

Yes, that IS Jeff's car :D

KillJoy

Nice.I will be picking either one of those or an Trailblazer SS in a year or so.The IS300 will be gone so another 4 dr is in order(I have 3 kids).All Highway miles with 4.10 gears?Hows that overdrive in those?Nice car though.

Overdrive is not bad, as long as you are not in OD, and hammer it. That'll burn up the OD Band in a heartbeat!

4.10's really is not bad in this car.... you have have to take it's weight into consideration (4000+).

:thumbup:

KillJoy