american national insurance, whatcha know about it?

Orion

so, i was quoted by american national insurance last night for both my cars and my condo, and it was easily a third less than what ive been paying at state farm for the same coverage. obviously, im thinking hard about switching today, but i know nothing about this company. needless to say, ive been using my free time at work to do my due diligence, but i figured id go ahead and ask cr if anyone here has dealt with or knows anything about this company. all comments appreciated. (on topic, douchebags) TIA.

so, i was quoted by american national insurance last night for both my cars and my condo, and it was easily a third less than what ive been paying at state farm for the same coverage. obviously, im thinking hard about switching today, but i know nothing about this company. needless to say, ive been using my free time at work to do my due diligence, but i figured id go ahead and ask cr if anyone here has dealt with or knows anything about this company. all comments appreciated. (on topic, douchebags) TIA.

I don't know about them, but I also got a quote from them. Geico (Government Employee Insurance Company) was a little cheaper, and has been around for ever. Discounts for working for the state. The renters/home owners is underwritten by Liberty Mutual.