corvette's and snow.

AJ

for the lambo owners too afraid to powerslide on dry pavement.....

hell no! Whatever I own, I'm going to drive it. Not let it sit. Screw that, even if I had the original Cobra 289 or 427, better believe I'd drive it and totally bash it.

My sisters Firebird was that bad at getting out of its parking spot in the snow, but once it was on the road it was fine if you were careful. She drove it everywhere in all weather, but she learned to drive in the same `84 Toyota RWD pickup that I did. She even kept her really crappy summer tires too. What that guy needed was some snow tires and a lighter foot.

Evan

My sisters Firebird was that bad at getting out of its parking spot in the snow, but once it was on the road it was fine if you were careful. She drove it everywhere in all weather, but she learned to drive in the same `84 Toyota RWD pickup that I did. She even kept her really crappy summer tires too. What that guy needed was some snow tires and a lighter foot.

Evan

She probably had a V6 and didn't get the performance axle option with limited slip? My LT1 Formula was fine in the snow (but I did have the goodyear RS-A all season tires that sucked for dry traction).

yeah cause driving a 4 door SUV with an interior of mis-matched pastel colors is better. :p

Uhhh, I don't own an SUV. An Avalanche has WAY more in common with a truck than an SUV (basically a quad cab, short bed truck w/ extra features).

I haven't noticed pastels in my truck, and I just drove it. I have to leave in a few; I'll go see if you have been inside painting it. The North Face interior is a love it or hate it thing; I personally like it.