Hyperpro spring kits

Chrisoh

Brian, Reuben have either of you had any experience with the Hyperpro Progressive springs? I am going to upgrade my street bike (front has not felt right since I bought it) and plan doing basic springs front and rear, and probably a valve kit up front (fluid chage front and rear).

I would probably just send the Forks and shock to ya Reuben.

But I saw on the site you use Hyperco springs and have never heard of them. I was thinking of a proressive spring so I might be able to maintain a smoother ride at easy cruising.

Brian, Reuben have either of you had any experience with the Hyperpro Progressive springs? I am going to upgrade my street bike (front has not felt right since I bought it) and plan doing basic springs front and rear, and probably a valve kit up front (fluid chage front and rear).

I would probably just send the Forks and shock to ya Reuben.

But I saw on the site you use Hyperco springs and have never heard of them. I was thinking of a proressive spring so I might be able to maintain a smoother ride at easy cruising.

Not Brian or Reuben, but HyperPro and Hyperco are two entirely different companies.

If you've ever had a Penske rear shock (and I'm pretty sure you have), it most likely had a Hyperco Spring on it.

Progressive springs are a pain in the ass for sportbikes (even for the street) in my opinion. Stick with a straight rate spring and set it up right.

That is right. Hyperpro makes shocks and dampers. Hyperco makes high quality shock springs. Progressives are not the way to go with sportbikes. There are several companies that offer quality fork springs. I go with the Traxxion Dynamics that comes with the pre cut spacers and the injection molded buffer that keeps the springs straight.

Thanks guys. Hey Rueben you got any info on Traxxion fork springs? Their website seems to be Fubar.

Soon as I get past Christmas I will get $$ together and get my stuff to ya (try to time with work in Indy) for a Spring swap front and back.