New last week

rub35

I needed to have the forks rebuilt since I blew out the seals during my crash last year. They were also slightly scratched and bent and Reuben straightened and swapped out components between the track forks and a set of spares I had to make me a good set for the track and still have a street set.

He also checked my rims and rotors for straightness and straightened the rotor that was bent as well as straightened my extremely bent triple.

I also had to have new subframe mounts welded on the frame and re-tapped since during the crash, I snapped the mounts off the bike frame.

I grew up in Clifton, but also lived in College Hill.

Clifton ey. I bet that was fun. I hung out up there everyone once and a while. I grew up in hamilton county. Went to high school at a hole in the wall. Good ole Taylor. That place was a dump. haha. Moved to cbus about 6 years ago

Clifton ey. I bet that was fun. I hung out up there everyone once and a while. I grew up in hamilton county. Went to high school at a hole in the wall. Good ole Taylor. That place was a dump. haha. Moved to cbus about 6 years ago

Ha I grew up on state route 128. I lived on Harrison Ave in cleves for a while. It was the house the old kkk idiot owned, the one with the rebel flag in the window. Remember that Yota? He sold the house to a friend and we turned it into the party house.