Broke up w/ my girl...

JuicedH22

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really, just lookin out for a member that it's clear he liked his girl and they are no longer together. I think it is fucked up to kick a man when he is down. Fuck that shit. I would expect you to know the fucking difference.

Link to Video or I call BULLSHIT......

There is no link to the video because it was removed and so was the thread, the video was private, and someone went snooping on a photobucket account and found it and posted it without Sam's permission. Let this shit go it is of no business to anyone here unless Sam makes it your business.

I'm not really, just lookin out for a member that it's clear he liked his girl and they are no longer together. I think it is fucked up to kick a man when he is down. Fuck that shit. I would expect you to know the fucking difference.

Guess I am just missing something. :cool:

EDIT: Didn't know there was a link or video before. I understand now.

LOTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!/End threadddx

I wan't pics! Or at least a hint at what you are doing to it. This LOTUS shit has come up on a few other threads now and I think it is the car that I'm most excited about seeing (not that I really matter).

There is no link to the video because it was removed and so was the thread, the video was private, and someone went snooping on a photobucket account and found it and posted it without Sam's permission. Let this shit go it is of no business to anyone here unless Sam makes it your business.

Since i had no idea what any of this was about nor did I know it involved Sam or anything else Its not nearly as funny as what i thought it was. I honestly thought it was about this guy breaking up with his girlfirned. Which would have been funny to me.

Personally i could give a fuck less about Sams personal business or even worrying about his life. Im not one of the random sam nut huggers.

Since i had no idea what any of this was about nor did I know it involved Sam or anything else Its not nearly as funny as what i thought it was. I honestly thought it was about this guy breaking up with his girlfirned. Which would have been funny to me.

So why does the person involved make it funny? Its funny if it was me, but not funny if its someone else?? I think it shouldnt matter, it is funny from the outside looking in, aka A JOKE.

Hey Sam password protect your photobucket account.

+1

Like I said I could care less who saw it. Chuck apologized for doin it stating he went across the line. I didnt break up with her via internet video idiot. She broke up with me so I made that video which got me back into her asian yum yum panties. So you can laugh at it all you want cause

1. I dont care

2. It got me sexors with a hot asian girl

3. I still sexor more then any of you. :cool: