FS: Shih-Tzu (male - two years old)

Slimpsy1647545505

Looking to re-home my male pure bread shih-tzu. His name is Gus. He is two years old. He is not neutered. He's very playful and loving. He's crate trained. Great with other dogs and children. He's a bit shy at first when meeting new people (kinda slumps over and growls a bit. . . but doesn't bite). He was a petland dog, born 1/15/2006. He comes with all papers and shot records. He has never been sick. He also doesn't mark his territory or pee on things when playing around the house, so it's really not an issue for me that he was never neutered.

I think that's about all the info.

He's a great dog, I just don't have anytime between work and such to play with him. . and he deserves better.

I'm down in Lancaster but can meet you somewhere in the middle.

Here's a recent pic . . this is how he plays. . he actually sits human-like on his butt, lol. Awesome dog.

http://a974.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/77/l_4193990fbdaabf24288f61092480dcb5.jpg

FREE TO GOOD HOME!

+1 for shih-tzu's. I have a 7mo old male 1/2 shih-tzu 1/2 llapsa Apsa and he's the coolest shag of fur ever. Follows you around, plays all the time. They are def. good dogs to have. I might be interested in him but I like starting w/ them as pups. free bump tho!

and LOL at a $75 re-homing fee.:marc:

jk

+1 for shih-tzu's. I have a 7mo old male 1/2 shih-tzu 1/2 llapsa Apsa and he's the coolest shag of fur ever. Follows you around, plays all the time. They are def. good dogs to have. I might be interested in him but I like starting w/ them as pups. free bump tho!

and LOL at a $75 re-homing fee.:marc:

jk

The rehoming fee is just to ensure one is able to take care of it and not just jump on the offer of a free dog, i mean he's a great dog. . . but thanks for the input.

Edit: Why a always gotta start shat with me white? :asshole:

• 3 weeks later...

FREE TO GOOD HOME

He really needs to go. If you would like him, and can provide him with the attention he deserves/needs. . . . please pm me! I would prefer bringing him to you as my fiance' is emotionally attached and it's been hard on her having to get rid of him. We're just never here with work and sleep and life to give him the attention he should have.

He loves children, LOVES to play fetch. I don't need any money for him, but you must be able to provide him with a good loving forever home!!!!!