Elevator Brewery

JuicedH22

Terrible

Food was cold, steak was overcooked.

Alot of their sig. beers were terrible.

Seats were cheap and chinsy

Teh scallops were ok, so was the calamari, everything else sucked

Atmosphere is cool, spacing and seatign is horrible, too open, not secluded whatsoever.

I also heard that it was a great place (by my secretary)

..... i guess she's never been to mitchell's etc.

I guess i am just extremely upset because people have compared it to the refectory and Mitchell's (on 3rd).... but it doesn't even compare... AT ALL

Pure dissapointment.

Terrible

Food was cold, steak was overcooked.

Alot of their sig. beers were terrible.

Seats were cheap and chinsy

Teh scallops were ok, so was the calamari, everything else sucked

Atmosphere is cool, spacing and seatign is horrible, too open, not secluded whatsoever.

I also heard that it was a great place (by my secretary)

..... i guess she's never been to mitchell's etc.

I guess i am just extremely upset because people have compared it to the refectory and Mitchell's (on 3rd).... but it doesn't even compare... AT ALL

Pure dissapointment.

BTW, the rock filet is only decent because of the dipping sauces... if you want to cook your own meat the Melting pot is superior to the Elevator.

Do you regularly smoke crack, or what today your first time?

Mitchel's sucks. The M is nice though.

The Elevator is certainly no Mitchell's, whoever said that is a fool. But it's 1/3 the price of Mitchell's. As far as restaurants in Columbus at that price range go, it's still one of the best.

Do you regularly smoke crack, or what today your first time?

Mitchel's sucks. The M is nice though.

If you are a trendy faggot....

Lets all go wear argyle sweaters!

Mitchell's might be in the top 3 nicest joints in the Bus.

that and the Refectory.

Do you have to cook your own food at the Elevator, like you do at the Melting Pot?

I ask because after I saw a shitload of people on her state how awesome the Melting Pot is, I decided to take the other half and go. It was my first time there, but not hers. She never said anything to me about having to cook your own food. I was fucking pissed!! I had the most miserable dining experience EVER!!! If I wanted to pay over $100 to cook my own food, I would have stayed the fuck home. Hell, I would have been able to prepare a feast for an army at home for $100+. I will NEVER EVER go back to a place like that again. /rant

yes....yes.

You've got 90 people saying it's good, and one guy saying it isn't, that's all you need to know.

I mean, THEIR BEER, the stuff THEY brew. I could give a rats ass about food, or ambiance.

Barley's Pale is about #1, or #2 on my list. Their IPA is in my top 5, as is their Raspberry Wheat.

If this joint's beer can hold it's own..... I will DEFINATELY have to make a trip....

KillJoy