RAFFLE!! - Mid Ohio Performance Track Riding Program Gift Certificate

Casper

http://www.svra.com/SVRA/SVRAAdmi.nsf/BillPicts/The+Mid-Ohio+School/$File/The%20Mid-Ohio%20School%20Logo.jpg

Ladies and gents,

Thanks to Ohio Motorcycle (formerly Honda Northwest), we are raffling off a Mid Ohio Performance Track Riding Program gift certificate.

The raffle is easy. Each ticket costs $5 (PayPal or cash handed to me). You can buy as many raffle tickets as you like. For each ticket you buy, you'll get a ticket number. I'll be posting up the list of the ticket numbers in the thread on Ohio Riders here.

These track days cost $195 normally. You can read more about them here . Not too shabby of a deal.

Ticket sales will cease at midnight on 4/4/08. The winner will be drawn on 4/5/08 at the Ohio Riders dyno day . You don't need to be present to win. If you are not at the dyno day, the gift certificate will be mailed to you. If you are there, it will be handed to you right then.

Ah, but this isn't all. A second ticket will be drawn. The second ticket drawn will get a $25 gift certificate to the Mid Ohio School (for track day programs, etc). Not a bad little runner up prize.

All money collected goes right back into Ohio Riders to cover costs of things such as stickers, web hosting, vBulletin license (forum software), anniversary party, etc.

To purchase a ticket, or however many you'd like, click the button below. Again, I'd like to say thanks to Ohio Motorcycle for giving us these gift certificates to raffle off.

Now the legal stuff...... Neither Ohio Riders nor Ohio Motorcycle can be held liable for anything in any way, shape, or form. If you don't win, don't sue us. If you wreck your bike, don't sue us. If you....... you get the point.

btn_buynow_LG.gif