Teen kills dad for banning myspace

2 Sweet

I'm going to start MyAssbookSpace.com for Pat. That way gay guys like Pat can have a place to look for quickies, and quit toe tapping Morse Code in the men's bathrooms all over the US. That way I can take a shit in a public bathroom in peace.

:) :) :)

This just made me LMAO...Made my day. :D

I'm going to start MyAssbookSpace.com for Pat. That way gay guys like Pat can have a place to look for quickies, and quit toe tapping Morse Code in the men's bathrooms all over the US. That way I can take a shit in a public bathroom in peace.

I thought that was what VW Vortex was for?

So, Daddy responds to suicide threats by taking away what was probably the one social outlet his maladjusted teenager had? Great parenting...thank god that particular set of genes is out of the pool...as far as the kid goes, put him down. It's the humane thing to do.

Shitbreakers are the worst. Especially the ones that still decide to come up and jiggle the stall just to make sure your in there. It is their job via title to come in IMMEDIATELY after you start the deed. It never fails, and there must be a steady flow of them coming and going for the rest of your time in the stall. Leading right up until your done. Then they disappear.

Shitbreakers are the worst. Especially the ones that still decide to come up and jiggle the stall just to make sure your in there. It is their job via title to come in IMMEDIATELY after you start the deed. It never fails, and there must be a steady flow of them coming and going for the rest of your time in the stall. Leading right up until your done. Then they disappear.

I never fucking understood this. You can casually check for feet under the stall without bothering anyone rather than giggling the handle. We have a bathroom at work thats semi-tucked away, its only got one stall so I prefer using that one. Traffic is at a minimun so shitbreakers hardly ever come by. This place is mint.