Teen kills dad for banning myspace

2 Sweet

I don't believe the kid. Is he sad....perhaps that he didn't have the balls to kill himself and now faces punishment. Sad that he misses his dad....doubtful.....but I'm amazed at the story and a little more than pissed...but it's late.

man that's pretty sad :(

another whiney ball bag kid that honestly needs the book thrown at him... kids anymore don't think there are consiquences for their actions and his father paid with his life... there is no remorse from the kid and there is no bringing back his father who was doing nothing more than trying to raise him right.

I would love to read how facebook is so much different than myspace.

Facebook was created to help people find other people that they go to school or work with. There are networks for cities, schools, and businesses as well as groups for people with similar interests.

Myspace and Facebook suck. This kid had severe emotional problems with or without Myspace. Honestly, the parents never should have left a firearm laying around like that. The kid obviously had suicidal tendencies, there shouldn't be firearms around an emotionally disturbed individual. It's just really sad all around.

Myspace and Facebook suck. This kid had severe emotional problems with or without Myspace. Honestly, the parents never should have left a firearm laying around like that. The kid obviously had suicidal tendencies, there shouldn't be firearms around an emotionally disturbed individual. It's just really sad all around.

Couldn't have said it any better.

Facebook was created to help people find other people that they go to school or work with. There are networks for cities, schools, and businesses as well as groups for people with similar interests.

So... a social networking site right?

Yeah totally different what was I thinking.

I'm going to start MyAssbookSpace.com for Pat. That way gay guys like Pat can have a place to look for quickies, and quit toe tapping Morse Code in the men's bathrooms all over the US. That way I can take a shit in a public bathroom in peace.

:) :) :)

Honestly, I use MySpace to find people and that's about it. I've found people I served with, friends from school that moved, and obviously current friends.

I had a Facebook account, and I hated it. Whether you like the overall maturity level of Facebook over Myspace, more people are on the latter which is why I use it.