Does CR negatively affect your real life relationships?

Orion

Not really for me. The women I'm with know how big into cars I am and how big CR is a part of my life. They know up front and have to accept that or find someone else. My girlfriend now knows about CR and how involved I am, and she can't wait to be a part of it when the weather gets nicer.

I have met a lot of friends through CR as well, so that also counts for a big part of my life.

Damn pimpin!! :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The internet itself has created havoc on relationships.. like if I don't show them my personal myspace (or anything) messages it means I'm hiding something. Girls are fucking stupid.

QFT...my ex thought I was cheating on her because I wouldn't give her any of my passwords, and she saw that a girl added me as a friend on Facebook... :bs:

The internet itself has created havoc on relationships.. like if I don't show them my personal myspace (or anything) messages it means I'm hiding something. Girls are fucking stupid.

Just had to QFT yet again. I got so sick of this shit.

"DAVID WHAT ARE YOU HIDING OMFG ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?! OMFG WHO IS THAT GIRL"

'My cousin, Megan.. Who you've met numerous times.'

"WHATEVER DAVID WHO IS SHE"

It was getting crazy. Girls are dumb.

As a wife of a CR member I know that my husband has always been into cars and this forum from day one. I also get on daily and like reading some of the funny shit thats posted on here to..so I would have to say no it doesn't affect anything in our relationship :)

All girls are that way. Don't use myspace.

As a wife of a CR member I know that my husband has always been into cars and this forum from day one. I also get on daily and like reading some of the funny shit thats posted on here to..so I would have to say no it doesn't affect anything in our relationship :)

But Ryan never pooped on your loofa...at least, he never told anyone. :o

Word...

Ive heard that all before. You dont know all the girls on your page. I had to name them all off and tell how I knew them.

Word...

Ive heard that all before. You dont know all the girls on your page. I had to name them all off and tell how I knew them.

Holy shit... are you a child now? do you honestly need to answer for every little thing. I know its none of my business but hearing stuff like this irks me.

My wife could care less WHAT forum I am on.

I recently needed to upgrade the computer. She wanted me to get a Notebook, so I could use it on the couch. Now.... she could care less what I do online. We are together, in the same room.

:D

KillJoy

It was on another girl's loofa.. my girl got pissed off because "I don't respect women and I've probably done something like that to her so she can't trust me."

Damn... you should have pooped on her loofa while you had the chance.

Seriously, as long as you cleaned it out, the best thing would be to NOT tell anyone. The fuck did she want you to do?

"Hey honey, I shat all over the shower"

*what?*

"Yeah, I sharted in there, made a hell of a mess"

*you're kidding me, that's disgusting!*

"Get's worse, I got some on your loofa"

*OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I'M GOING TO BE SICK!*

"It's ok, i cleaned it out realy good"

*... oh, well ok then. Now shhh, I'm watching What Not to Wear. luv yoo {hugs}*

I was violently ill once, puked and shat high pressure poo'fluid all over the shower. You think I told anyone? ... hey wait

It was on another girl's loofa.. my girl got pissed off because "I don't respect women and I've probably done something like that to her so she can't trust me."

Haha. That is nuts. I think it is safe to assume you are not a serial loofa shitter.

The only relationship that became strained is the relationship I have with Anthony/Chris.

Anthony took me off his myspace "friends" list. :(

...But it may be due to his new girl being jealous...

You're still on there, dumbass. I never removed you.

Reference page three of my list.