Spitzer chic

Putty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just figured out that 1k wouldnt be bad since i apparently cant get chicks the old fashion way. It would be a culmination of all the money i would spend on trying to date a girl wrapped in an hour or so of all i really wanted to do.

Im sure you could go to campus and tell some chick youll give her a hundred bucks to sleep with you. College people are poor, and some chicks are sluty anyway :eek:

?? Spitzer?

Governor of New York, Personally had an agenda for prosecuting prostitution in New York when he was the District Attorney, went across state lines to get a hooker and now it going to be brought up on Federal charges of prostitution because the prostitute crossed state lines. He's fucked, and just resigned effective this upcoming Monday.

Im sure you could go to campus and tell some chick youll give her a hundred bucks to sleep with you. College people are poor, and some chicks are sluty anyway :eek:

tried and failed........must be that third arm growing out of my forehead

Hundred bucks would only get me some disease infested skank and i personally like my manhood the way it is so a grand would be on par :)

Guest Melanie
Anybody else think she looks a little like a younger version of his wife? Just a bit?

Don't grow old ladies. :lol:;) ;) ;)

thank the lord for plastic surgery right?

what side of town do you patrol? just checking before i head down there tonight

:D

Guest Melanie
god no, natural is the only way. Fake tits hurt if you lay on them, its like freakin softballs with some minimal padding

i meant botox and face lifts and stuff. fake boobs usually do suck though. well unless sucking on them.