Quads/4wheelers/dirt bikes, where you at?

Berto

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ride an 07 CRF250F. I mostly ride at Wayne or Perry but have been looking for new places to go as well. I used to ride with a bunch of guys that rode bikes but they have all sold them or went to quads.

I see you live in marysville. Who do you ride with that lives out this way?

Hey guys I been looking on here but I haven't seen anyone set up any rides since the last time we went to happy hollow. Whats the deal?

Since then I have upgraded to an LTZ400 so i'm ready to ride, again. I have the title in my name and am going to register it soon so i should be able to go anywhere.

Also, FYI May 29 - June 1st we are going on a quad trip to black mountain in Kentucky for a bachelor party. We have an 8 person cabin but it is full if you guys want to set up another group and get another cabin it will be a good time. Its 6,000 acres of land :)

http://www.harlancountytrails.com

Is their goin to be inclose are for the bikes or quads at night time!

What, why? I colud understand kawaski but not suzuki. They are on top of there game with the LTR. I bet if you rode one you wouldnt say that.

Last I heard, Kawasaki and Suzuki were sleeping with each other. And you're probably right. I've heard those LTRs are killer, but, I refuse to ride a Susuki. It's like Ford and Chevy. Both make halfway decent products, I just refuse to be seen driving a Ford. :p

Suzuki and kawi split in 05 I think. Nothing is the same now. Ford is where its at. Its your preference though, I just wish you would ride one first before you are so strong about hating it.

Eric, you ride? what do you have?

My cuzin has a 07 suzuki ltz400 2wd he said he let me use it! I used to have a 05 yamaha 125 4 stroke dirt bike! Trying to get the ltz400 off my cuzin this summer about 20 hours ride time on he said hell sell it to me for $4,700 what a steal!

2-smoke CR 250 here.!!! Ready to boot. I'll find out when Wayne opens. I have two 400ex's and a YZ250 that comes with me.

ok so we have a good group going now....who is going to put something together? :)

I can! Want me to?