Quads/4wheelers/dirt bikes, where you at?

Berto

Hey guys I been looking on here but I haven't seen anyone set up any rides since the last time we went to happy hollow. Whats the deal?

Since then I have upgraded to an LTZ400 so i'm ready to ride, again. I have the title in my name and am going to register it soon so i should be able to go anywhere.

Also, FYI May 29 - June 1st we are going on a quad trip to black mountain in Kentucky for a bachelor party. We have an 8 person cabin but it is full if you guys want to set up another group and get another cabin it will be a good time. Its 6,000 acres of land :)

http://www.harlancountytrails.com

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to go but to busy with work and school in cleveland. Whats all done to it. Why didnt you get a 450?

No real performance stuff. Its plenty quick as it is. It has a yosh pipe. I also have a bunch of other stuff, nerff bars, hand guards, full skid plate. I drag raced a friend with a YFZ 450 and we were neck and neck, I really wasn't impressed with the difference.

I got a good deal too. 2003 model for 2200

No real performance stuff. Its plenty quick as it is. It has a yosh pipe. I also have a bunch of other stuff, nerff bars, hand guards, full skid plate. I drag raced a friend with a YFZ 450 and we were neck and neck, I really wasn't impressed with the difference.

I got a good deal too. 2003 model for 2200

No offense, but your friend can't ride. Those YFZ 450s will obliterate a suzuki 400.

Im ready for a happy hollow trip. As soon as they open and the weather permits I am heading out there with a group of guys. The YFZ is ready to go and the new 440ex along with the blaster should be ready.

Yeah and I would like to run that 400 cause my yfz is bone stock and I use to smoke both of my buddies ltr450's. They both have programers now It is whoever gets a better launch.

Nice. His yfz wasnt running right. I used to have two z-400s one with a built yosh motor and the other with just a procircuit slip on for my practice bike. Ride mine and you will see a difference ;)

Im ready for a happy hollow trip. As soon as they open and the weather permits I am heading out there with a group of guys. The YFZ is ready to go and the new 440ex along with the blaster should be ready.

Yeah and I would like to run that 400 cause my yfz is bone stock and I use to smoke both of my buddies ltr450's. They both have programers now It is whoever gets a better launch.

What year is your yfz. I have an LTR and it is wayyyyy better than the yfz.

No offense, but your friend can't ride. Those YFZ 450s will obliterate a suzuki 400.

thats what I thought but even in 5th gear when driver gets taken out of the equation we were still neck and neck. Either way its quick enough for me and the riding I do :).

Nice. His yfz wasnt running right. I used to have two z-400s one with a built yosh motor and the other with just a procircuit slip on for my practice bike. Ride mine and you will see a difference ;)

I can vouch for Ryan. Fast Ass Quad.

What year is your yfz. I have an LTR and it is wayyyyy better than the yfz.

It is an 05. I lined up with both of them in a slighlty muddy field about 1/4 mile long and we went at it about 10 times. Now that they have programers it is like they have to mess up for me to hang with them, If they launch good there is no catching up for me.

It is an 05. I lined up with both of them in a slighlty muddy field about 1/4 mile long and we went at it about 10 times. Now that they have programers it is like they have to mess up for me to hang with them, If they launch good there is no catching up for me.

The 05's are still 439cc. The yosh cherry bomb (programer) really does wake it up. I would just have to see it to believe it. Rider makes a big difference also.

I can vouch for Ryan. Fast Ass Quad.

Hehe. Yeah that was fun putting it on the dyno. My mid-range a/f is almost 20.1 though. I need to change my needle clip position. Leaners meaner!

Since you guys are talking quads and such, i am going to throw out that my brother is selling his 2006 700R Raptor. Only had 5 tanks threw it. I will be posting in the classified really soon with more info. Sorry to hi-jack this thread!

My familys property backs right up to old mans cave. Its off state route 180. I like it alot down there. Nice elevation changes and decent amount of acres to ride. I have never been to wayne but I hear its pretty nice.