Official CR Spring '08 Track Day Call Out Thread!

V8 Beast

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thorne me an you ill be on the setup from last year as all myparts arent in ...soo

leilani your camaro is going DOWN!!!

derek (turborust) me you!

oh and brian me u...give me half track lol

How about I spray off the line and shut down at half track ;)

What does your Bike run with you on it?

we will just say this out passed the 100' mark and still packing the wheel and its 64'' inches long http://ohio-riders.net/photoplog/images/2177/medium/1_mike_busa.jpg

im assuming your mule wont be in service by april?

edit: your goat or what ever farm animal you are driving :D

I give you this, when it is in service It will murder you by 5+ :D Like the spanking you got from a pewter WS6 but worse!

I give you this, when it is in service It will murder you by 5+ :D Like the spanking you got from a pewter WS6 but worse!

ouch and this pewter ws6 didn thappenb to have almost 200more hp then me when i had two broken axels and a broken input shaft? ...your gonna be suprised by me this a hole lol when is the goat gonan be done? waiting on parts like me?

ouch and this pewter ws6 didn thappenb to have almost 200more hp then me when i had two broken axels and a broken input shaft? ...your gonna be suprised by me this a hole lol when is the goat gonan be done? waiting on parts like me?

Parts, drove it and found some things on the verge of breakin from the track days last year, it will be some time. I want it 100% not 80 or 85%. You know that on the track is one thing but the streets is way diff :D. I could run low 11's trapping at 130+ on the street is murder!