Official CR Spring '08 Track Day Call Out Thread!

V8 Beast

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Well, looks like my chosen victim has sold his spot(mrhobbz), so I need a stand-in...

Anyone got a stock TA, Z28, or Mustang GT? I really want to see what I can do to a stock one...

Mines stock except for a few things that shouldn't affect it to much.

Well, looks like my chosen victim has sold his spot(mrhobbz), so I need a stand-in...

Anyone got a stock TA, Z28, or Mustang GT? I really want to see what I can do to a stock one...

I have a stock TA, I can take his place.

I have a stock ls1...ill run ya.

Guest mrhobbz
v6 fbody vs. v6fbody??

:p

lets do it. I wont be at track day though :( After new torque converter install im leaking tranny fluid, still have to work out a few other problems. Very slow and small leak so I'm guessing its just the seal.

if i dont drive like a little girl i should match-up perfect. being the newbie ill be nervous and intimidated by everyone

locked..

shanton

steve

brian- no spray i want 5 cars. if i win, big IF, you have to put a pic of my car in your sig until the next track day, when i loose, well you choose. lock that shit in...

mgd

and kevin r

locked..

shanton

steve

brian- no spray i want 5 cars. if i win, big IF, you have to put a pic of my car in your sig until the next track day, when i loose, well you choose. lock that shit in...

mgd

and kevin r

Damn I cant get no lovin?

I'm working on a deal for a stock 98 camaro, (another DD) then maybe I can get some action