new guy

Guest cougarpimp916

Guest cougarpimp916
hey guys. i'm matt and i'm from cinci but i'm in columbus fairly often so i figued i'd sign up and see what's going on around columbus. hopefully i'll run into a few of u guys when i'm up in the area and get together.

Guest cougarpimp916
man u guys r real creative with the insults/jokes. i read through the thread nadthomas started cuz i know him and u used the same thing a day ago. really it doesn't bother me if u don't like my car cuz it's mine not yours. i know everyone has their own taste in cars but if u guys realy want to spend your time insulting my car and my user name, at least be original.

man u guys r real creative with the insults/jokes. i read through the thread nadthomas started cuz i know him and u used the same thing a day ago. really it doesn't bother me if u don't like my car cuz it's mine not yours. i know everyone has their own taste in cars but if u guys realy want to spend your time insulting my car and my user name, at least be original.

In on Page 1 bishes!

As I said to him, you don't understand the comment. That's because you're a noob, and, in being a noob you are destined to fail.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/fail.gif

Guest cougarpimp916
Whats up Matt, is your Cougar black? I think I met you at a QS&L meet back when Ohio Rides was still around. I was the guy w/ the teal Camaro

yup it's black. it's been a while since i've done anything with that group. are they still around? anything going on in the near future?