Brother got jumped

Cougar1647545494

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, my brother goes to school in Columbus. He was off high street at some "Cluck U Chicken" shop waiting for his food with some friends. Four big black men walk in and start knocking people out, throwing punches, bows, whatever, then just left. They walk out, one of my old friends sees a cop passing by and jumps in front to stop him. Explains what just happened and points to the guys walking away, the cop justs says "Can't do anything, didn't see it happen.". Apparently according to my brother they were on something.

Now WTF!! :doh: <--CPD How worthless could you possibly be?

if they were 4 white boys would it have been better.

CCW in OH = Worthless.

All a business has to do is put up a sign that says NO FIREARMS PERMITTED. If you are found having it (an incident), it is a Felony.

They cannot be carried at the State Fair, or any Public gatherings (Red White and Boom), or Bars. The places one would MOST LIKELY want one.

JMNSHO.....

KillJoy

Sucks for you guys. Utah has preimptive (is that right?) laws which do NOT allow public establishments other than Government buildings and Churches to with hold your right to CCW in that establishment. Now, some places can be put on "the list", but it's a lot of hoops they have to jump through to be such a place.

So, if I were to walk into say Sears, and they have a "no guns allowed" sign. Legally they can not enforce it, and I legally do not have to abide by that sign. They can ask me to leave, which I do not have to honor either. Usually at that point though it's just best to leave and avoid confrontation. Then write a letter to Management concerning their breech of my rights to CCW.

Ohio is kinda lucky they "recently" allowed CCW. But, based on their record with pro carry laws, you guys are finally heading in the right direction as some of the more pro-gun states and your rights.

***edit: I should add this apply's to CCW or Open Carry as well***