Spring is almost here...

V8 Beast

First, car sounds great. Are you planning on staying w/ the 100 jets? I ask because I was just talking with someone earlier today about how stupid was I to go any higher than the 100 jets in my Z06. Of course, HP is such an addictive thing, and a jet change is such a quick little fix.

Second, your sig owns.

Third, I can count to three with ease.

First, car sounds great. Are you planning on staying w/ the 100 jets? I ask because I was just talking with someone earlier today about how stupid was I to go any higher than the 100 jets in my Z06. Of course, HP is such an addictive thing, and a jet change is such a quick little fix.

Second, your sig owns.

Third, I can count to three with ease.

First, Thank you kind sir. Yeah I'm staying with the 100 until I get the pump in my fuel cell replaced... then I might go to 150. This year I want to be able to drive the car, and not spend 6 months waiting for parts to be delivered because my nitrous broke something **cough cough transmission x3**

Second, thank you again. Safety over looks is my moto.

What comes after 2 :confused:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/TimTaylor75/desk.jpg

Thanks I got it from this guy named Tim, He's ultra cool!

Weak.

Let me know when you want to take it to the track. I'll pull 3 spark plugs and slash a tire to make it a fair race :p

It must be nice to have a running car man. I have a feeling the world is going to implode in a couple months. Can you say rematch?

I have realized what needs to happen so that our cars can run at the same time. I'll put your cobra emblem on my car and you put my ws6 on yours. This is the only way to please that gods and allow our cars to run at the same time. If we do not do this we will have to find a way to mobilize jack stands in order to race.

I ask because I was just talking with someone earlier today about how stupid was I to go any higher than the 100 jets in my Z06.

I am wondering what you 100 jets for at all with not 1 but 2 power adders already bolted to the engine. Do the wheels not spin enough when you are at a stand still? :eek::D

haha sadly yes. don't get me wrong i do like going to qs&l but i have seen some bad ass runs out west. like pulling the wheel type of race. actually i do think i saw you out there last year.

Yeah I went out there the few times when my tranny wasnt broke. Couldnt get any good runs so we left.

Linn, I'll see you at the track. Do you want the lane for slicks or regular tires? I'll have my dr's and slicks so I'll let you pick the lane.

Yeah I went out there the few times when my tranny wasnt broke. Couldnt get any good runs so we left.

Linn, I'll see you at the track. Do you want the lane for slicks or regular tires? I'll have my dr's and slicks so I'll let you pick the lane.

I will only have DRs on my car. Why wait until the track, when we can go out tomorrow and line up from 40.

We can have alittle fun NA.

Probably because of the ridiculous amount of bullshit attention to "street racers in Columbus" it's fucking retarded to even chance it.

As Sam said in another thread, the person who gets caught is gonna be turned into a huge example. Not fucking worth it anymore.