Spring is almost here...

V8 Beast

$20.00 says derek's car breaks long before the cr track day happens :)

LOL, he did do a lot of damage to that thing in his quest for the perfect 60 foot.

Derek... locked. BTW, I still dont have a cage so most of my passes will be on motor so that I dont get daz boot.

First, Thank you kind sir. Yeah I'm staying with the 100 until I get the pump in my fuel cell replaced... then I might go to 150. This year I want to be able to drive the car, and not spend 6 months waiting for parts to be delivered because my nitrous broke something **cough cough transmission x3**

Yup, in the end, it's better to drive around a car that's only making 550rwhp than sit and stare at a broken car in your garage that the night before made 600rwhp before it popped.

I am wondering what you 100 jets for at all with not 1 but 2 power adders already bolted to the engine. Do the wheels not spin enough when you are at a stand still? :eek::D

I was referring to the pre-TT set-up when it just had a cam - that's when I sprayed it.

Yup, in the end, it's better to drive around a car that's only making 550rwhp than sit and stare at a broken car in your garage that the night before made 600rwhp before it popped.

Oh yeah, plus if my math is right it made about 700rwtq at full go when I messed up the Rossler tranny last year.

A little over 400rwtq + a 200 shot.. that would be almost 700 right?

Hey Randy... I can see your balls!

Steve tell mom to get me patriot golds for my b-day :cool:

Oh yeah, plus if my math is right it made about 700rwtq at full go when I messed up the Rossler tranny last year.

A little over 400rwtq + a 200 shot.. that would be almost 700 right?

Hey Randy... I can see your balls!

Steve tell mom to get me patriot golds for my b-day :cool:

She is on a war-path today. I am still at home!