Jericho Cancelled

99FLHRCI

Saw this one coming. They gave it a horrible timeslot against American Idol (as someone else said in another thread) and there was such a long time between last season's episode and this seasons first episode. I love this show, but i knew it would be the last season.

Ben you can watch all the old episodes on CBS' website. Im pretty sure they are all still there. SciFi has them on reruns too during the week... god im such a geek.

They need to bring back Firefly. I'm almost finished watching the first and only season, and it's by far one of the best shows I've seen. Damn shame FOX fucked it all up.

I've yet to see an episode of Jericho. I need to get on that.

truth. Sadly Joss Whedon has washed his hands of firefly/sernity.

Saw this one coming. They gave it a horrible timeslot against American Idol (as someone else said in another thread) and there was such a long time between last season's episode and this seasons first episode. I love this show, but i knew it would be the last season.

Ben you can watch all the old episodes on CBS' website. Im pretty sure they are all still there. SciFi has them on reruns too during the week... god im such a geek.

People are trying to get a cable network to pick it up ie TBS USA TNT or whoever does original programming now. Supposedly there's going to be an 'open door' for whoever might pick it up, or leave it as is tonight.

BTW; what shows did CSI kill when it was just a huge ratings juggernaut like American Idol is now?

BTW; what shows did CSI kill when it was just a huge ratings juggernaut like American Idol is now?

I believe that was one of the causes of "Drive" (IIRC that is what it was called) being cancelled. It was the show where everyone was entered in a cross country race. Most of them were put in the race using some type of black mail and told the problem would be solved if they won the race. It only lasted 3-4weeks. Just enough time to get into the show.