Columbus Racing... The Movie

V8 Beast

So what do you guys/gals think about making a documentary of car enthusiasts from Columbus (and the few people from other places)? From what I can see on the board we have thousands of you with different stories, videos, and modding preferences. I know there are a lot of people out there that are tired of seeing ricers plastered all over the place. Why not make a documentary and show people quality car work. Let them sit back in their chair and enjoy a real movie about modding cars, drag racing, auto cross, and the different things that go along with it.

Sorry, I tend to think big.. maybe too big... but is there any other way? ;)

If your serious my wifes dad does weddings and stuff and I've got access to 2 nice sony DV cams. I'm sure we've got a few others with nice cams on here.

I'm not sure who's done video editing on CR. I've done some as has my wifes dad but he's kinda old skewl he likes to do it on his hardware boards.

If were going to do this we should have some nice cams at trails on tripods and get some good video. I could have my wife take off may 2nd and video.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think we should show the street racing aspect were we have been out on NO MANS LAND. Not some of the 40 rolls in traffic.

BUT

We should also talk about the postive side of CR, Like how we all came together when a friend died. How we do cookouts. CR is not just a Board to find races against people. Its a group of friends.

I say include.

ALL THE MAJOR SHOPS

IPS / SloMo / Dyno tune / I know I'm missing a good 20.

Just a brief cameo of each showing that columbus has some big power makers. I mean not just what you vguys listed. Your forgetting like our 9 sec civic and some other nasty ass cars.

We need to get a wiki or something so we can start doing real planning how it should go.

Intro

Our logo + nick doing car sounds I think that would be fucking hillarous

Editing does suck, I had to do it all senior year for video class. I'd definitely like to be a part of this project. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Editing is boring when your by yourself or it's something your not interested in. i have fun doing it as long as i'm not by my self or being rushed.

i made this vid in one night with windows movie maker because i didn't feel like doing physics homework.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/d2506f20-9a59-473e-9078-98bd0022bdaa.htm

Editing is boring when your by yourself or it's something your not interested in. i have fun doing it as long as i'm not by my self or being rushed.

i made this vid in one night with windows movie maker because i didn't feel like doing physics homework.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/d2506f20-9a59-473e-9078-98bd0022bdaa.htm

Rushing was the biggest thing that turned me off...we picked our own projects, too. Just a general set of guidelines, "appropriate for school" and so on and so forth, but there was always 1-2 projects that we had specific requirements a quarter, such as an abstract piece or a PSA.

just trying to do what i can with what i've got

but if you know where i can get a free copy of premiere i'm all ears :)

Shit, I wish I knew anymore. My copy is on my computer that no longer functions.