Columbus Racing... The Movie

V8 Beast

Editing is boring when your by yourself or it's something your not interested in. i have fun doing it as long as i'm not by my self or being rushed.

i made this vid in one night with windows movie maker because i didn't feel like doing physics homework.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/d2506f20-9a59-473e-9078-98bd0022bdaa.htm

Yeah Rob has alot of time editing and behind the camera... when we was 16 he was making Vids. aww The good old days.

Rob i will be home in July for afew weeks form Iraq, I want hang atleast one night. The Viper is heathy right now!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. I'll be the evil Puerto Rican antagonist who builds his car with stolen parts only to lose 'the big race' later in the movie to the hero who then turns him in with evidence discovered by the 'hero' and his Cbus crew. :D

Yeah Rob has alot of time editing and behind the camera... when we was 16 he was making Vids. aww The good old days.

Rob i will be home in July for afew weeks form Iraq, I want hang atleast one night. The Viper is heathy right now!

awesome i can't wait i havn't seen you in forever i'll PM you my number.

and yea we had a lot of good times, to bad i lost most of our videos when andrews house burnt down.

Guest mrhobbz
I'm in. I'll be the evil Puerto Rican antagonist who builds his car with stolen parts only to lose 'the big race' later in the movie to the hero who then turns him in with evidence discovered by the 'hero' and his Cbus crew. :D

Can i do the stolen beamer swaps then?